Wednesday 17 October 2012

...Mad Libs...

I found out about this really cool app called mad libs on the school iPod that I was using one day. This app is educational and it is also educational. To play you will have to click on the app and click on one of the series. I clicked on the 'A charming story with a happy ending' game.
In this game you will have to type in plurals, adjectives, noun plural and other types of words. Then at the end the app will base all of the words that you wrote onto a story. My one turned out really funny.
I really liked this app and I hope that you will like it too.

2 comments:

  1. Do you have to have an iPod or similar to use this App?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I don't but I discovered this app on the iPod at school.

      Delete

We love getting comments. Thanks for leaving one :)