Thursday 25 October 2012

Math apps on ipods

So, all kids love to play on ipods if it is theres or not, but do we kids love games that have maths in then? Well YES! Because we love to play on ipods, maths game would be a game. it might not seen the same but it dose it for me and you! I found a game that I liked and that you should to.


The game is said LobsterDiver. What dose that tell you, well its got to do with Lobster! What it is, is that a number will pop up and you need to dive to the number but the number is vidao. so you dive to where the number is and get the lobster. If you get the number wrong a boot will flot up to the top where the air is. it is not to hard but it gets harder as the game go on. Here is a pic of the game.



So, I hope that you liked this writing and I hope you have a go at this game!

By Kyle

P.S The game is free!







No comments:

Post a Comment

We love getting comments. Thanks for leaving one :)