Tuesday 12 June 2012

The four-sided triangle

I was walking down the street looking through all the windows of the shops and then i saw it. The awesome pair of sneakers I wanted but can't afford.  I carry on walking and see the four-sided triangle only for $6.99. "Jackpot!" I scream. I run into the shop that is called "shapes and stuff". I grab the four-sided triangle and race to the counter knocking over every fragile thing in the shop. When I reached the counter the man didn't look very happy,
"I'm sorry," I told the guy "but can I buy this?" I asked shoving it in his face. He took it off me and said,
"that will be $6.99." I hand him the money and he tells me that i'm $6.00 short so i quickly run away with the four-sided triangle.

I showed my best friend Freddy-Bob and he says "awesome". We run around playing with it when I trip and drop the four sided triangle down the drain. Freddy-Bob and I scream. We run to the drain it fell down and we stared at it when i said...
"hey the the four-sided triangle kind of looks like a square from this angle."

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha Ha!!!
    That was actually pretty funny...
    It was also really cool about the square...
    Room13

    ReplyDelete

We love getting comments. Thanks for leaving one :)