Friday 27 July 2012

Why you should go to disneyland

When I went to the USA,one thing that we had to do and that was Disneyland.I think that you have to go when you are young so you can enjoy it a bit better.The rides are so well Themed that sometimes it fells like you are on a differnet place!One of my favorite rides was the golaries space montian!This ride in the dark is a Jetpacked ride with sharp turns and deep drops.Disneyland is a place that dreams come true and thats why I think that you should go to Disneyland when you are young!! But don't get me wrong you can go when you are OLD!!


By Kyle

4 comments:

  1. Hey Kyle
    I just read your cool blog post on why to go to disneyland. Im trying to convice my parents to let us go next year!
    did you stay at disneyland resort?

    From Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kyle,

    I am pleased you said that I can go to Disneyland even when I'm OLD! ha ha... because I have never been and I would like to go sometime. I like how you picked an exciting picture that shows two different rides. Well done on adding a hyperlink to show people what 'Disneyland' is all about. I am looking forward to hearing about your trip to Thailand!

    Mrs Notley

    ReplyDelete

We love getting comments. Thanks for leaving one :)