Thursday 2 August 2012

(: Australia :)

Do you want a good family holiday where you can relax on a beach or go to a couple theme parks? well than you need to go to Australia. I went a few years ago but i remember it really well there was theme parks, hotel, shops,beaches and so much more i lost count.

Let me tell you a little bit about the theme parks  the theme parks are really fun (a really good day out) there are a lot of rides,if you want a fun place with tons of rides i suggest movie world or Dream world i haven't been to dream world but i have been to movie world and there is a lot of fun family rides for example there is a bugs bunny ride when you go down an elevator thing and you sit in a boat where you go on a river looking at all the looney tunes characters it is a really fun ride i think your family will love it.

Also in Australia there is a couple zoo's it is a good place to go for the day because there is quite a few animals there that you can touch hold and look at when i went me and my sisters got to hold a baby crocodile and got to pat a few kangaroos and even got to feed them. So you might want to go there for a day if you have some one in your family who loves animals or if you just like to see what kind of animals there is in other country's then your own.

So i hope i have convinced you to go and book some tickets to fly to Australia for a family holiday and trust me you won't regret it

Have fun in Australia.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Denzil, Dreamworld sound like a mini Disneyland. I wish I could have gone there as a child. I like the way you promoted the beach, theme parks and zoo. I also like your link directly to flights to Australia. What was your favorite place to visit? You mentioned the beach so perhaps Gold Coast? I don't really like traveling, but you may have persuaded me to go to Australia with my family. But where in Australia should I go?

    Mrs Majurey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denzil, I have been to australia aswell. Were did you go? I went to the gold coast and I went to sea world, movie world, and wetnwild. I also went to the zoo and you were right there we heaps of animals and I also got to touch a kangaroo.


    Liam

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi liam i went to the gold coast and i also went to sea world bye

    ReplyDelete

We love getting comments. Thanks for leaving one :)