Thursday 30 August 2012

Rainbows end

Rainbows end,


A wonderful theme park where you, your friends and your family can have so much fun. Its New Zealand’s largest theme park promises all the thrills you can handle with a host of fun activities and world class rides.The spectacular Rainbows end first open on December 1982. The amazing rides you could go on is the amazing invader, to the horrifying fear fall from the bumpy bumper boats. If you would like to check out the home page click here. If you would like to check out the              
prices for the tickets click here. If you would like to buy tickets for your whole family click here.                                                                                                                                  

6 comments:

  1. Hi Leslie,
    Rainbows End sounds really fun. I've been there myself 6 times. What was your favorite ride there?

    Write back...
    Rubana xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leslie,
    I used to like Rainbow's End a lot when I was little, just like you. I wonder what your favourite rides are?
    Mrs Clarke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs Clarke,

    Rainbows end is a really fun place,
    umm my favorite ride is the fear fall, whats your?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rubana,

    Yeh same here I've been there 2 times but if you go there to much time you can get pretty
    sick of going there to be honest but overall its a pretty fun and amazing place. My bested ride is fear fall.
    Whats your favorite ride?

    comment back...

    Leslie(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi leslie,

    I loooove rainbows end my fav ride is power surge! do you like that ride.
    ps:thx for the links they were great XD.

    From Charlotte Rm13 XD :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool writing leslie

    I have been to ranbows end before I was really Epic!

    I liked the picture of the fear fall.

    Keanu

    ReplyDelete

We love getting comments. Thanks for leaving one :)