Thursday 30 August 2012

Why I love rugby!


Are you board of sitting on a couch watching t.v thinking you need something fun in your life. Well there is only one answer. This answer is a sport. Rugby! This is your chance to prove yourself your not lazy at all. Don't you watch rugby. All those rugby and nrl stars wanted to do something fun. They tryed rugby and loved it. They got picked for teams and thats their dream acomplished. Simple as that! My name is Jaydon and I am going to pursuade you why I love rugby and why you should play it.


I f you look at this picture you could be the new him.The new Daniel carter. I mean look at him,obviously he is a good kicker. I love rugby because its really fun and or sorts of positions.I think you should play rugby because you never know you might be good at it. All the fun skills you learn like steping,sprinting, kicking and much more.






I want you to try rugby trust me you would love it. There are only a few skills you would need to learn before plaing rugby but those skills are really basic. I think you should play rugby because you never know you could be good at it. So get a ball anjd get outside and tyr it. Its your time to shine!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jaydon,
    I really like this blog post & I also like to watch rugby!
    Who is your inspiration on the field?

    From Krisana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daniel Carter. He is a good goal kicker and a good playmaker. Who is your inspiration on the field?

      Delete
    2. Hello again Jaydon,
      I really enjoy watching Aaron Cruden & Israel Dagg on the field they are great Rugby players(:
      I've seen Israel Dagg play live before!
      Have you ever been to a big Rugby game before?

      From Krisana(:

      Delete
  2. Hi jaydon,

    I really liked your post because you had a strong intro which wanted me to read the whole thing.
    You added in lots of info about why you like rugby.

    Liam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jaydon
    Iliked your post on rugby because it taught me some things about rugby and hooked me in.
    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete

We love getting comments. Thanks for leaving one :)