Friday 3 August 2012

Charlotte's Perfect Pauanui

Perfect Pauanui 

Slap on some sunblock, go grab an ice block.
Head down to coromandel, Don't forget to bring your sandals.
Have some fun in the sun.
Eat some fish and chips,  look at all the ships.


Im Charlotte and i've been to pauanui twice I can tell you its an amazing place there is always something for you to do like visit a market or have fish and chips with an ice block for dinner yum yum


If you like the sound of this beautiful place click here for more information.


I got this picture form the www.coromandle.com

3 comments:

  1. Hi Charlotte,

    Nice explaining how Pauanui is an amazing place.
    I like the bit how you made a link to it and
    how you put a beautiful picture with your writing
    as well.

    From Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leslie for that cool comment. Have you ever been to Pauanui?

    From Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlotte again,

    Umm no i haven't. I would like to go there sometime
    if you can tell me all the details and keep in touch with me

    From Leslie

    ReplyDelete

We love getting comments. Thanks for leaving one :)