Thursday 9 August 2012

Naviti Resort (Fiji) - Jessica

Have you ever been to Fiji? I have. It is a lovely hot place to spend your holidays wether its with your friends or family. In Fiji is a resort called the Naviti. This is where my family and I stayed and its one of my top places to spend my holidays so far. I think everyone deserves to go to the Naviti Resort in Fiji because they have the best swimming pool, great rooms and really friendly service :).

Fiji in winter, gets lots of sun. So when it's really hot and sticky you could chuck on some togs, grab a towel and go to the refreshing pool. The Naviti's pool is the best because it has a swim up bar under a shelter where you can have drinks (Non-alcoholic and alcoholic) which cools you down even more. The swim up bar is attached to a HUGE swimming pool, where on some days they would play volleyball. It caught heaps of peoples attention as others were cheering and watching in a big group beside the pool. When I was getting a bit cold or just sick of being in the water, I would hop out of the pool and take a seat in the comfy beach chairs, where we could sunbathe or lay in the shade and sleep which is what my Nanny did quite a lot when we were over there.

In the resort we had a lovely stay, mostly because of the rooms we stayed in. My family and I had two rooms with a door to separate them for my Aunty and Nanny's privacy. Mum, Dad, Kaitlyn, Tayla and I all stayed in the other room. We had nice beds and air conditioning if the room got to hot. There was heaps of space and storage to keep our luggage.

The Naviti resort had lots of nice, friendly people that would lend a hand. They always served us with a smile whether they where cooks (who cooked yummy meals), room service (who made the messy rooms spot less), even the people at the bar. Baby sitters were friendly and calm, even though Tayla (who was a baby at the time) would scream because she wanted Mum or Dad.

I loved Fiji and i recommend for people to go to the Naviti resort, because Its a fun place to stay with family and friends. There are heaps of activities to do from playing on the playground, cracking a coconut and swimming, to going on the paddle boats, which are really cool by the way! So next time your family are going on a holiday, go to the Naviti resort in Fiji. Believe me you will have the time of your life! (For more information on the Naviti resort, Click here)

By Jessica



1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess,
    That writing was fantastic and brought back alot of memories. I agree with you, all people need to go to the Naviti Resort in Fiji. Come and visit my blog sis to see some of the work we have been doing in our class :)
    From Kaitlyn - Room 14

    ReplyDelete

We love getting comments. Thanks for leaving one :)