Thursday 30 August 2012

My pet's

 Who doesn't like pet's well I know I do I'm here today to inform you about my pet's and why I like them. Firstly I have a cat, dog and I used to have a cat but I will tell you what happened with him later. My cat's name is Deacon, I will tell you about his personality and what he does for a job. Deacon is a very old cat he is around about 87 in human years and 17 in cat years. What he does for a day job: Deacon's day job is sleeping and bathing in the sun on my bed he's been in & out of the vet's about 1,000,000 times & he will soon pass on.

Deacon my cat.


Secondly I will tell you about my dog Willis and what he does for a day job he is the most biggest black labrador you would have ever seen compared to Denzil's dog my dog is a hippo. He loves stealing shoes and jumping on people as soon as they walk through the door. It's sad to think that my family own the dog but Willis loves my grandad more then our family. You can tell when he's been having fun because he would come inside at 7 o'clock in the morning with dirt all over his nose which mean's that he's been digging up his bone's & bury them again. One morning at 2 o'clock he was sitting outside my window making a big noise chewing his bone it woke everyone up. He interact's with people well but when it comes to other animal's he go's absolutely ballistic. When willis is left at home on Tuesday's, Wednesday's & Thursday's he play's up once the council came to our house and took him from our backyard because he wasn't registered so we went to pick him up from the kennel's and my mum was so upset that they had taken them and not left a letter to warn us that he had been taken, when they said to us they'd leave a letter in our letter box so I was out on the street's looking for him in the rain at 9:00 pm.


Willis my dog.


Here is a video of him interacting with my cat (which does not turn out well).






On to my old cat Sledge he was a very sick cat he couldn't walk properly and when he tried to jump over fences he would fall back down and make his leg's worse so one day we had to make the decision of putting him down all of our family member's were so sad that we had to make the decision. He was my dad's cat that he had since he was a little boy so he was the saddest of us all.

So as I've informed you about my pet's I adore them so much especially my cat I hope you enjoyed listening I LOVE PET"S.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Josh,
    I must admit I had a wee LOL when I read your post. The same thing between cat and dog goes on in my house and it was all too familiar. It's good to see you including a wider variety of multimedia in your post this time, I wonder if next time you could look into a third party site, like picmonkey or pollcode to add another dimension to your message.
    Great post.
    Mrs Clarke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh I loved reading your blog, your pets look so lovely! How do you cope with caring for more than one pet? Is it hard work? I find my one cat Pinot is enough for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great writing Josh. I really feel like I know your pets after reading that. I understand how you feel about your pets. They really are part of the family aren't they.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great writing Josh.
    Sad to read that your dad's cat died.
    But good writing I liked the multimedia I liked the video and the pictures.
    I also have pets I have three Guinea Pigs!

    Keanu.

    ReplyDelete

We love getting comments. Thanks for leaving one :)