Friday 3 August 2012

gold coast (:clark is epic:)

When i went to Gold coast,Australia i had the best time of my life. I went to theme parks and stayed in an awesome hotel and went to some amazing beaches.some of the big theme parks are movie world, dream world and sea world.

I think movie world is the best because all the rides are based on movies and cartoons,like the superman ride and the batman ride.Sea world is also great because you can feed sea animals and watch dolphin shows.

There are some amazing beaches in Australia. Click here to look at the top ten beaches in Australia . Australia is known for is sunny beaches and massive waves.In australia there are some zoos, they are awesome.     Clark


4 comments:

  1. Hi Clark your writing is so specific.I like how you put links into your writing and describe all the cool rides.Hope to see you reply back.Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaydon thanks for leaving a comment.i hope to see you leaving more comments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Clark have you tasted the food there how does it taste and what do you eat?Hope to see you reply back.

      Delete
  3. Cool writing Clark
    I have never been to Australia but my parents have and they said it was very cool.
    my parents say that they are going to take me us there.

    Keanu

    ReplyDelete

We love getting comments. Thanks for leaving one :)