Wednesday 29 August 2012

Golf is cool!!


I got this pic off Google images.
Have you ever want to play a sport. Have you ever want to play a sport that is fun and rewarding and lots more things that makes you feel good about yourself,well I have the sport for you............GOLF!!



There are ALOT of resones why you should play golf. One of then is it teaches you life skills. Life skills is a value to everyone. The cool thing about it is when you play golf and when you are finsh your round,you have learn new life skills!! Golf is a hard sport to play.Im 11 and I have been playing golf for 4 years and it is really fell like I am really good at it!! One thing I think that I need to work on is my putting. All people think they can putt because they have been to mini,putt,putt but all that dose is that it makes you worst! If you want to get better at putting, you have to get out on the golf course and thats the same for all things! If you want to know more about where to find a golf course in Auckland and NZ go here. Now, one of the hardest things in golf is your golf swing. It takes along time to get it right but when you do, you will know because you will be hitting the ball along way! Now to finish off my writing I will give you a video on how to increase your golf swing speed                           

THE END by kyle

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kyle,
    Ahhh golf! The only golf I'm any good at is Mini golf but I definitely like getting out there and having a crack at the real deal. What is your best golfing tip for someone who is just starting out?
    Mrs Clarke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kyle,
    I agree, golf is super fun. Sometimes I go with my dad to the golf course and we game a golf, sometimes even with family members and friends. I really enjoyed the picture and video, it made a nice touch to your post.
    Good work!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kyle your post on golf made me want to go down to the driving range and have a couple of hits. what kind of club should I use for a long ranged hit? Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi kyle your post will inspire other people to go and play golf. How hard is golf ? and how far cam you hit the ball.

    ReplyDelete

We love getting comments. Thanks for leaving one :)