Thursday 30 August 2012

Why you should buy the iPod touch

Have you ever wanted to find an easier way to enjoy all of your songs without complicated buttons that just get you nowhere? Or even make the most of stunning HD rentina display applications from the app store? Well, wait no longer your solution has come the iPod touch!

I have had many experiences that just blew me away with the iPod touch. To prove my statement is true I've decided to interview a year 8 and a year 7 who own a iPod touch and these are my results.



As you heard from the recordings the two students they both recommended iPod touches and they enjoy using them. They both had different opinions about them having a better experience with another device. They had positive feedback on the iPod. Even after a long time they still enjoy it lots.

The iPod touch was created by a really creative and successful man Steven Jobs. He started the company called apple which basically changed the way we think about technology. All of his creations even the iPod touch was really astonishing. If you think about it apple changed boring MP3 players that only play music into outstanding creations that can do more than play music but have a touch screen and play videos, browse the web and many more.


The main objectives in the iPod touch are mainly handy. Camera - Enjoy every moment of your life with this. Take photos wherever you go and have the quality HD. Face time - Keep in touch with your friends on Face time. With this you can video call a friend over wi fi just at the touch of the screen. Messages - It's just like having a mobile phone in your pocket so you can easily text any friend of yours. App Store/ iTunes - This is where all the magic happens download any app from a - z and play it running smoothly and fast.




Have a think about it after reading this blog post have I convinced you to buy this product? I have had many cool and awesome experiences with my iPod touch now I want you to have the same. Thank you.






Apple's latest iPod touch ad.
What is your favourite device?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mathew,
    No need to convince me! I'm an apple mac girl through and through. Although, I do prefer my iPad to my iPod as the screen is bigger, but same difference. What are you favourite apps?
    Mrs Clarke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mathew
    I love ipads and phones touch phones and heaps of thing that relate to technology so you gave me a lot of information about ipads and my favorite will be ipad so thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete

We love getting comments. Thanks for leaving one :)