Friday 3 August 2012

...Unwanted...

...Child Abuse...

   Tears keep coming. I can't help it. My body is bruised and sore. Pus is coming out of my ear from the blow Father gave me. All I wanted was food. Instead I got another beating. My stomach rumbles.
   I huddle in the corner. The attic is really cold, but  I have to survive. My siblings can't live without me. My heart yearns for them. I have to be strong. I am all that they have. I curl up and try to sleep. I can't. The pain is unbearable, but I am used to it.
   I feel weak. I close my eyes and think about the happier days. Then slowly I fall asleep. Dreaming about a better place.

By: Vinnie

4 comments:

  1. Hi there Vinnie,
    Wow this is an amazing piece of writing you have written.I rally like the vocab you used,it touches the heart.

    From Krisana(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy Vinnie,
    Oh my gosh! I love your piece of writing. It's really powerful and I liked the description and vocab :). The picture adds a really nice touch to your sad but awesome writing. Good work!

    From Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a good peas of writing from kurtis

    ReplyDelete

We love getting comments. Thanks for leaving one :)