Thursday 2 August 2012

Fiji,The best place in the world.


Hi Guys,
              Today I'm going to write about Fiji.So, if you don't know yet, I am from Fiji and I have lived there for a pretty long time until I moved to New Zealand.In Fiji it feels like it's Summer all year long. (well that's if a hurricane decides to come.Then that's another story) Anyway,if you haven't been to Fiji yet or if you are planning a holiday then you must continue reading this.
              While I was in Fiji I went to a lot of marvelous places.One of them was Pacific Harbour.In Pacific Harbour they have a really cool pool with a really cool hydra slide.They also have a cafe,a bar and they also hold performances of fire walking, How Amazing Is That!
              I also go to the beaches there and the water is really warm.Sometimes I even wish that I could stay in the water forever!That is how amazing it is there.The beaches are clean there and the sand is almost white like snow.So as you can imagine Fiji sounds like it is a really good place to go to.
              So...are you thinking about changing your holiday plan around and go to Fiji? If you are than you must click here for flight bookings and here for some pictures...Good Luck!!!

By:Vinnie 
Editor: Sheetal

4 comments:

  1. Hey Vinnie I really like how you share your experience and how you told us how you use to live in fiji, your picture is very bright and it caught my eye, Do you have any other good place that I could go?

    Sheetal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A suggestion would be to go to Kula Eco Park.
      There it's kind of like a zoo but there are cages you can get into and inside are lizards (they don't bite) and in some other cages there are parrots (they don't bite either).
      If you go there I think that you would really enjoy it.
      Thanx :)

      Delete
  2. It seems Vinnie that for all the places we have travelled that we haven't been to Fiji, and we are clearly missing out. I have looked on lot's of websites and the wonderful pictures of the beaches and the holiday club for the children (in the resorts) really appeals.
    Reading your post has really motivated me to think about a mid-winter escape next year.
    Miss H

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Vinnie,

    i've been to fiji twice and can relate to what you said we went this year and it was almost 29 degrees each day. I saw the fire walkers it looked pretty scary I also loved getting the big bold beautiful braids in my hair
    :). Would you advise me to any awsome hotels so that I can aagainnn persaude my mum to take us next year. (ps:love the photo)

    From Charlotte Rm 13. :) XD.

    ReplyDelete

We love getting comments. Thanks for leaving one :)