Wednesday 8 August 2012

Kiwi house

If you don't know where you should go for your next holiday you should go to the Kiwi house because the Kiwi house is a lot of fun from having a browse in there souvenir shop, to looking at exotic birds.The kiwi house is a great place to go because you get to spend time with your family and you can have a lot of fun on the way.

There is a variety of birds and some other animals like the tuatara lizard.The birds there are very friendly like the parrot, pukeko and of course the kiwi.when i went to the kiwi house i was amazed by all the birds there and had alot of fun from looking at the noisy parrots in there shared bird habitats to the quiet kiwi's in there dark habitats. to look at more of the kiwi house go to this website http://www.kiwihouse.org.nz/. So choosing the kiwi house for your holiday spot is a good idea.
Jeremy

2 comments:

  1. Cool writing jeremy I will go there in this holidays and I hope it is as fun as you seed it is and I hope to see more awesome witting from you from kurtis hope to see you on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Kiwi House too. When I went with my mother, a pukeko tried to peck off her pearls from her sandals. ha ha
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

We love getting comments. Thanks for leaving one :)