Tuesday 21 August 2012

Exotic Fiji


Exotic Fiji!

I step get off the cramped car and to my surprised I am welcomed by warm smiles and soft ukulele music. I step into my hotel room and are surrounded by purfumes. With the wonderful tropical sea view it was absolutely paradise. The cool breeze run through the palm trees leaving it perfectly wind swept. Being lazy around the pool and casually snorkeling outside our water bungalow in the Sonaisali holiday resort. 

The first thing I did was go snorkeling,to go see the wildlife with the crystal clear waters and all the fantastic and native fish.  Then it was lunch time, I got a tropical salad with lettuce, onion, tomato and thick Mayo. It was better in Fiji because with the hot sun and the nice beaches. We saw lots of fire dancing and fire walking, it looked a bit scary but it was really cool.

The next few days we went and visited our relatives that live in Fiji, like my Grandparents and lots of other family. I took lots of pictures and visited lots of Fijian attractions. We visited the Fijian Museum, Aboard-a-daydream Cruise and the sleeping giant garden. We also did the KoroSun dive which was really cool. On the cruise we went to different and exotic islands each one with a unique welcoming smile. While we were at Sonaisali, I spent most of my time in the pool or eating Mango's (which were really tasty).

The thing that makes Sonaisali special is the lovely people that live in Fiji. Leaving was the hardest thing but I knew that we were going to come back. I really liked my stay in Fiji, especially Sonaisali.

You can book your next holiday getaway at http://www.sonaisali.com/


4 comments:

  1. Wow Rubana.
    You were the last person to publish your post but it was sure worth the wait! Fiji sounds like a very beautiful place to go. I wonder if you could recommend anywhere to take some spectacular photos, you know how much I like snapping away with my camera.
    Look forward to hearing back from you.
    Mrs Clarke.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Clarke,
      I thought that Sonaislai was a great place for photos. And basically anywhere its SUNNY!!
      Rubana :D

      Delete
  2. hi i really like how you put a picture in my head.i have also been to fiji but don't remember were what was your favorite thing in fiji hope to here u reply
    dylan

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite thing was going snorkeling what about yours?

    ReplyDelete

We love getting comments. Thanks for leaving one :)