Wednesday 8 August 2012

Russia

Have you ever been to Russia? Well, if you have than thats great because I have not ,but any way ,The Dairy. such a wonderful place. don't you just love the smell of produced food? The way that it is packaged and squeezed into cans and bags of plastic? Plus the look of a brand new Lotto ticket. How about the friendly people? They help you out and always make an effort to socialize with you no matter what your ethnicity or wealth. The best thing about the dairy is that it is they are everywhere , you can find dairies in a Suburb, On the beach and even in the City. The dairy is truly amazing.

5 comments:

  1. Hi latham.I have been to the dairy to.How long did it take? You should come and look at my travel post.

    Clark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. depends on how far away you live, next try and time yourself.

      Delete
  2. Hi Latham i liked your post on the dairy.I've been to the dairy too, have you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Latham,
    I really like your post.It was really interesting and funny at the same time too.
    Anyway I wasn't expecting you writing about the Dairy so it was a great surprise.
    Do you know of any good Dairies I could go to to buy Jelly Snakes? (I love jelly snakes)
    Hoping to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Latham I like your blog post about a dairies. Its funny when you talked about Russia and then talked about the dairy. Your blog post had really good humor. Can you tell me does that dairy in the picture sell toys for babies?Well hope to see you soon. Bye!

    ReplyDelete

We love getting comments. Thanks for leaving one :)