Thursday 30 August 2012

My dogs Link&Buffy


To me Link and Buffy are the best dogs in the whole world but I'm probably only saying that because there my dogs but still I think they are. I mean just look at those faces there just so cute. I've had dogs for nearly 3 years now, Link the black dog who is a boy is the eldest of my two dogs and is two years old turning three on the 28 of November but in dog years he is 14 and is older than me. Buffy which is of course the yellow one is a girl and is one year old turning two on the 15 December and in dog years she is 7 years old.

One of the best things about having dogs is that they keep you fit because you have to walk them and they love to play, most of the games that my dogs like to play involve chasing them around a table or me throwing a ball and then hiding my dogs usually win because there so awesome.

Link is the nice one out of them both because when ever he meets a new person he would wag his tail, sniff them and lick them but he is the one who when you just want to do something on your own he will bring a ball to you and ask you to throw it for him. In away that is really cute but sometimes you just want a break from throwing a ball that is covered in dog spit.

Buffy is the naughty one out of them both because she likes to demand things and she play bites a lot for example I would go into my room for about one minute and then go back to her and she will wag her tail really hard and jump up at me biting my arm like I have been gone for over a year so that is one of Buffys really weird traits but that is one of the things that makes her lovable.

So I really love having dogs in the house even though they sometimes make messes in the house but that's just part of the deal and I'm still trying to get a third from my parents. Wish me luck



2 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos of your pups Denzil. It's good to know that I'm not the only person that takes a million and one photos of my dog! I can hear your 'voice' in your writing and it was good to see the difference between your draft and your final post with all the proof reading you did.
    Top job.
    Mrs Clarke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denzil your dogs are so cool.I have a pet to. Do they ever fight with each other?

    ReplyDelete

We love getting comments. Thanks for leaving one :)