Thursday 30 August 2012

soccer in my life

Here is a picture of me in 2012. My first year playing soccer was awesome.I was only five years old. I played for  Manurewa soccer club. I had the bet time of my life. On my first year the rules were way less lenient then now. Like back the you could be of side and get away but now you would get called offside. And back then it would be way easier to score a goal because everyone would crowd around the ball and you would just dribble though them and shoot and score because the goalies went as good. 


Another fun part of soccer is getting the best and newest boots and trying to get the best boots in the team. It is also great because you can catch up with you mates.It  keeps you fit.You get awards at the end of the season. And you get awards at the end of the game for player of the day.  These are my boots in 2012


  






I think soccer is the best sport in the world because it gives you good exercise,  It is also great because you can catch up with you mates.

2 comments:

  1. Clark. You made me laugh at the end talking about getting the best boots. I'm sure that's something that Ms Fothergill will be able to relate to because she LOVES shoes.
    I would really love to hear more about the game as I don't know soccer at all. What are some of the rules and what are your current team like?
    Look forward to hearing back.
    Mrs Clarke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clark
    your post on soccor made me want to play a game just outside with my freinds.
    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete

We love getting comments. Thanks for leaving one :)