Thursday 22 November 2012

my great camp experience

My camp experience was great.

I was really proud of myself because at the beginning of wall climbing I was quite scared that I was going to fall off and that I will drop a bit and then stop but then I learnt to trust everybody and then was the first person in my group to make it up the medium wall.
I also overcame another fear of horses and learnt to enjoy everything.

The reason why I had my first fear was because the first time I rid a horse was bare back riding and I sort of made a new fear of horse's teeth because they seem to like to chew at my arm so ended with a bruise and now have two teeth marks on my arm.
This is Honey puff who bite me though she was a really good horse to ride!

Here is a link to the lakewood lodge website. Enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. FUNNY (ha ha ha)
    camp sounds like lots of fun i wish i went

    ReplyDelete

We love getting comments. Thanks for leaving one :)