Tuesday 4 September 2012

Charlotte's Cool Cat

Stella The Star


I love kittens and in this blog post I will tell you why I love my cat Stella the most of all. 

When I first got told that I could have a kitten for my birthday I almost went bonkers. The first step for buying my new furry friend would be to choose which kitten I want. For me this was probably the hardest step of buying my pet. Two days later our journey for a new kitten started me and mum had made a decision that if I got a cat it would mean no birthday or christmas present. So we decided to have a look on trade me funnily enough we found a beautiful rag doll kitten at first sight I knew I wanted her there was just one problem I wanted her right then and there. But her bid ended in about two months time. I just did not have the patients to wait that long.

Our journey continued and we visited Animates, (our local pet shop).   I walked in ignoring the tropical fish or cuddly rabbits I ran straight down to the cute kittens. This was it mustard eyes, fluffy fur and covered with colours of autumn was the extraordinary kitten. I was running like the wind towards my mum and told her about this cute fluffball.

Now I knew buying the eye-popping rag doll on trade me would replace both christmas and birthday because of the price. But the amazing news about this cat was that I could still have my christmas present it would only replace my birthday.YIPPIE!

The big choice now I would have to choose between waiting two months having no christmas or birthday present but getting one of the cutest cats on earth. My other choice was to buy this fluffy moggy now and have a christmas present.
UMMmmmmm...."What should I have" I thought. I went home for a few hours to make my choice and before we knew it the gourgous moggy from Animates was in our home.

 1 week later... We finally choose her name Stella; I choose this name as she looked happy and chappy, this name reminded me of her. Stella is a great family pet and I hope some of you look into buying a furry friend!!

Written by: Charlotte.
Edited by: Lucy.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked it when you said you knew that stella was better than a birthday present. It shows you probably really loved her! other than her being really cute what helped you influence your decision to get Stella instead of a birthday and christmas present?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Charlotte,
    Your post was great. I loved the fact that in both of your posts I can always imagine you reading it. I think that is the quality in a great post. To tell you the truth I actually asked my parents if we could have a ragdoll after I read your post but obviously they said no. I tried. I can tell that you regard Stella as family. My blog post was about family. You should go and check it out in your spare time.
    Anyway, how old is Stella exactly?
    What does she love to eat?
    Is she really playful?
    I don't have any pets so I don't know how it is to own one.
    Please reply soon!

    ReplyDelete

We love getting comments. Thanks for leaving one :)