Monday 24 September 2012

Harley Davidsons compared to other bikes

Have you ever seen a Harley Davidson before well I think they are the best bikes ever, well I am going to inform you about Harley Davidsons and why they are the best bikes ever.



Firstly: Heaps of people love riding bikes but Harleys are catchy and great to ride because if your on the motorway then people know your coming because the sound is herrific.


Secondly: My dad and uncle are mad about Harleys their even shipping a harley davidson night train 1999 from the USA so we can sell it and make more money over here here is a photo and video of the beast of a bike

Thirdly: There are heaps of bikes in the world bikes made from Japan, USA, United kingdom, China
Chinese motorbike
United kingdom pitbike
USA bike

Japanese bike

So that is why Harley davidsons are really good bikes and I hope one day you will either ride or buy a Harley because trust me they will blow you away and to all those bikers out there ride hard or stay home. 

Thank you for letting me inform you about Harley Davidsons

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love getting comments. Thanks for leaving one :)