Monday 24 September 2012

why foo fighters are the best band



Hi there have you heard of a band called foo fighters well if you haven't I will pursuade you that foo fighters are the best band in the entire world.


First of all who are the foo fighters? Well the foo fighters are a band who play rock music and are funny and entertaining people. They are also very kind people because they have been donating money because they are very popular so they get lots of money from the concerts. When I went to there concert in new zealand there were billions of people and i mean billions even behind the fences there were billions of people on the hill watching from there.

If you still don't know why I like them so much then I will show you why. The main reason that I like the foo fighters is of course the music because they do rock music and i love rock music. Another reason that I like the foo fighters is that they are stupid and funny.

If I still hav'nt persuaded you then I will persuade you why you should like them. The first reason why you should like them is like I said in my first paragraph, there music because if you like rock music there your band. If your not into rock music then like them for there donating because they donate money because of all there money they get from the concerts.
So thats all I have to say about the foo fighters, but if you want to know more about the foo fighters go to this website http://www.foofighters.com/ph/home.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeremy
    I must agree with you, Foo Fighters rock! Ms Fothergill and I went to their concert last December and they were just as awesome in person as they are on the album, and, like you said they're funny too! Is 'The Pretender' your favourite song?
    Mrs Clarke

    ReplyDelete

We love getting comments. Thanks for leaving one :)