Tuesday 4 September 2012

taupo

                           Taupo

Imagine waking up after a 4 hour drive and seeing the wonderful Taupo. Seriously imagine it a beautiful view of the mountains, the wonderful people welcoming you from all angles.

I know all of this because I once got to experience a wonderful time like this. The place I stayed at was Lake Taupo Top 10 Snow Resorts. I only stayed for three days but enjoyed all of it. But there was one thing that I enjoyed most which was ... Mt Ruapehu! 
At Mt Ruapehu we had got lucky because it had snowed the night before so there was plenty of snow to go around and yes I mean one of us started to eat, what no no it wasn't me it was my friends sister and this came in handy when she wanted to go down the slide that was still in progress and we had obviously  said no to which ended in a problem so we just scooped up a handful of snow and gave it to her. So yeah she mainly got free ice-cream. After a lovely time playing in the snow it was time to go back but before we left  we had sight seeing experience of the mountains meaning we went up the wonderful and cold Mt Ruapehu and I had a tight and loving picture with my friend that I went with; and when I say tight I mean tight; we had a picture in just thermals on top of the mountain.



I enjoyed my time there and I bet you would too. So I hope I have told you enough to make you want to go.

Thank you



These photos are my own!

Please vote:)


What do you think of taupo?




  
pollcode.com free polls 

3 comments:

  1. cool that sounds like fun ive been to lake taupo before it really is an awesome place
    from Denzil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy I think that sounds awesome to go for a trip, my family members been there before and your question for What do you think of Taupo, and when i visit there i think that it will be Awesome. So thanks for inspiring me to go.

    from Zhavon Vaafusuaga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lucy
    I love Taupo as well. I think it's a great summer and winter destination and there is tonnes to do. The only trouble with Taupo is how long it takes to get there! Eckkkk - Jaime and Lily in the car together for 5 hours is tough!
    MIss H

    ReplyDelete

We love getting comments. Thanks for leaving one :)